Registered partnership status
In some EU countries you can formalize your relationship without being married, it’s the status of registered partnership (sometimes called a civil partnership).
The registered partnership allows two people living together as a couple to declare their relationship to the public authority of the country of residence.
The differences between EU countries are enormous, not only in terms of the opportunities offered by the status, but also in the degree of recognition of the agreements that have been concluded abroad.
If there are two or more EU countries involved – for example in the case of moving or registration abroad – one should be informed about which country laws are governing this type of partnership. The information you’ll receive will have a significant impact on the rights and obligations as registered partners.
The status of registered partnership is equal or comparable to marriage in some EU countries -but not in all. More on the link below, do not hesitate to contact the Amesotis team for any questions as well as handling your affairs.

Categories: News, Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

(Greek) Αυθαίρ

Sorry, this entry is only available in Greek. Tweet

Music for two pianos

Two old friends and colleagues, two virtuosos of their kind, […]

VAT Cut On Restauran

A VAT reduction on Greek food catering services (restaurants, hotel […]

(Greek) Επίδομ

Επίδομα Τακτικής Επιδότησης Σε ισχύ είναι και το: Επικοινωνία και […]

Crime in Athens

Murder, armed robbery, rape and other violent crimes are not […]

RSS not configured